Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Birthday Cards! Why? Because it is MY birthday…and it is a BIG one! Oh my! Where does the time go? But, they say you are only as old as you feel…so I’m in pretty good shape!
I choose to use this stamp set as Hydrangeas are one of my very favorite flowers. I love their bluish purple look. I also love the new In Good Taste Designer Paper and thought they paired well today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper (love those dark wood grains!)
- The 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the hydrangeas in each corner by inking them up first with Highland Heather, then using the “rock & roll” technique to add Balmy Blue Ink along one side.
- The leaves were added with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- It was layered on a 3 x 4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front.
- The Seaside Spray Linen Ribbon was added across the front, then tied with Linen Thread in a bow.
- Birthdays are the best days was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die. It was added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones were added to the label.
Could the Snail Mail Suite of products be ANY cuter? Look at those little faces and those Resin Hearts...oh my! We are using the Snailed It Stamp Set and Snail Dies for our next Collection of tutorials! For this Snailed It Collection, we've made three cards (one a fun fold), and an absolutely FUN and unique favor box that is perfect for your stamp camps and classes! You'll want to make several to give away! See more details here!
For our Friends are Like Seashells Collection, we've made FOUR cards (one a fun fold), a small favor and a 3D project that are perfect for your stamp camps and classes! This bundle has a coordinating 3D Embossing Folder that can be used with the large die for a stamp, emboss and cut combo that has so much texture, they almost look real! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DFQD4KKC