Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Birthday Cards! Why? Because it is MY birthday…and it is a BIG one! Oh my! Where does the time go? But, they say you are only as old as you feel…so I’m in pretty good shape!
I choose to use this stamp set as Hydrangeas are one of my very favorite flowers. I love their bluish purple look. I also love the new In Good Taste Designer Paper and thought they paired well today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper (love those dark wood grains!)
- The 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the hydrangeas in each corner by inking them up first with Highland Heather, then using the “rock & roll” technique to add Balmy Blue Ink along one side.
- The leaves were added with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- It was layered on a 3 x 4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front.
- The Seaside Spray Linen Ribbon was added across the front, then tied with Linen Thread in a bow.
- Birthdays are the best days was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die. It was added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones were added to the label.
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6