Happy Saturday! It’s time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! This week the Design Team is featuring Birthday Cards! Why? Because it is MY birthday…and it is a BIG one! Oh my! Where does the time go? But, they say you are only as old as you feel…so I’m in pretty good shape!
I choose to use this stamp set as Hydrangeas are one of my very favorite flowers. I love their bluish purple look. I also love the new In Good Taste Designer Paper and thought they paired well today!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Highland Heather cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of In Good Taste Designer Paper (love those dark wood grains!)
- The 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock was stamped with the hydrangeas in each corner by inking them up first with Highland Heather, then using the “rock & roll” technique to add Balmy Blue Ink along one side.
- The leaves were added with Granny Apple Green Ink.
- It was layered on a 3 x 4 piece of Highland Heather cardstock, then added to the front.
- The Seaside Spray Linen Ribbon was added across the front, then tied with Linen Thread in a bow.
- Birthdays are the best days was stamped with Gorgeous Grape on Whisper White cardstock, then cut with the Tasteful Label Die. It was added on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Two Champagne Rhinestones were added to the label.
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class...either in person or online and we've paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home décor project that can be changed for each season, and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: X4N6GEG4