This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Celebrating Sale-A-Bration”. Last week we showed off our favorite SAB stamp set with the “Loving Sale-A-Bration” blog hop. This week we are showing off our favorite PRODUCT, not including stamp sets, from the SAB collection!
RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS
Rainbow of Happiness is a bundle in the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog, but the coordinating designer paper is a FREE Sale-a-Bration Level 1 Selection! I love the patterns and bright colors in the DSP, so have to choose it as my favorite product!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 2-7/8 x 5-1/4 piece of the Navy rainbow pattern was added to the left side of the base card and the reverse side was cut to 1 x 5-1/4 and added towards the right side, leaving a small gap.
- A 3/4 x 2-3/4 piece of Pool Party cardstock was added to the front.
- Some Silver Simply Elegant Trim was wrapped in a circle and added over the Pool Party piece.
- The greeting from Rainbow of Happiness was stamped with Night of Navy Ink on Basic White, the hearts with Magenta Madness Ink, then cut with the Stitched Rectangles Die and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yep! That’s it! SUPER fast card to make because the DSP does ALL the work! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!
Our next Collection in the January-June Mini Catalog is the darling SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET and SWEET HEARTS DIES! These cute heart graphics can be used for more than Valentine's Day, think birthdays, anniversaries, weddings...or anytime you want to share a little heart love! We've combined this Sweet Conversations Bundle with the Sweet Talk Designer Paper which also has stripes and non-Valentine prints! Our SWEET CONVERSATIONS COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a cute 3D project to fill with treats! See more details here!