This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Christmas Favors or Gifts! Of course, 3D items are my favorite things to make and the whole reason I started with Stampin’ Up! in the first place! I have always loved making things for friends and family and also working craft fairs! The two kind of combine, don’t they? Here’s some sweet little gifts that I made for friends at On Stage earlier this month! Inside is a special little gift that stampers can use every day! It uses the beautiful Snowfall Thinlits that were on special last month…did you get yours?
- The base is 2 x 6 Soft Seafoam, scored at 1/2, 3-1/4 and 3-3/8.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/8 piece of Twinkle Twinkle DSP was added to the front.
- The bottom flap was folded up and stapled so the top will slide in. (Note: Place the staple closer to the bottom to leave room for the flap to fit!)
- The snowflakes were cut from Pool Party and Petal Pink with the Snowfall Thinlits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Before placing the snowflakes, some Silver Thread was looped and added to the background under the snowflakes.
- For You from Tabs for Everything was stamped with Memento Black on Gray Granite and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch, then adhered to the center of the snowflakes.
So what’s inside?
There’s a sweet Scissor Charm using one of the Snowflake Trinkets! I used an jewelry making earring hoop and some Swarovski Crystals for each one and added a couple jump rings so it laid nice on the 1-3/4 x 2 Whisper White layer.
I hope everyone liked them! I had fun making them. OK…what did the Design Team do with the Christmas Favor/Gift blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous tags!
Who doesn't love Stampin' Up!'s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products? The cute little "Bonanza Buddies" images aren't just for kids...adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We've created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza "Buddies" Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!