This week on Create with Connie and Mary our theme is Christmas Favors or Gifts! Of course, 3D items are my favorite things to make and the whole reason I started with Stampin’ Up! in the first place! I have always loved making things for friends and family and also working craft fairs! The two kind of combine, don’t they? Here’s some sweet little gifts that I made for friends at On Stage earlier this month! Inside is a special little gift that stampers can use every day! It uses the beautiful Snowfall Thinlits that were on special last month…did you get yours?
- The base is 2 x 6 Soft Seafoam, scored at 1/2, 3-1/4 and 3-3/8.
- A 1-3/4 x 2-3/8 piece of Twinkle Twinkle DSP was added to the front.
- The bottom flap was folded up and stapled so the top will slide in. (Note: Place the staple closer to the bottom to leave room for the flap to fit!)
- The snowflakes were cut from Pool Party and Petal Pink with the Snowfall Thinlits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Before placing the snowflakes, some Silver Thread was looped and added to the background under the snowflakes.
- For You from Tabs for Everything was stamped with Memento Black on Gray Granite and punched with the 1/2 Circle Punch, then adhered to the center of the snowflakes.
So what’s inside?
There’s a sweet Scissor Charm using one of the Snowflake Trinkets! I used an jewelry making earring hoop and some Swarovski Crystals for each one and added a couple jump rings so it laid nice on the 1-3/4 x 2 Whisper White layer.
I hope everyone liked them! I had fun making them. OK…what did the Design Team do with the Christmas Favor/Gift blog hop challenge? Next up is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous tags!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV