It’s Saturday and time for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop! Our design team theme is featuring “Favorite Designer Paper” either from the Annual Catalog or the upcoming Holiday Catalog for their cards this week. And, trust me…this was REALLY hard for me! There are SO many packages of the designer papers that I love!
I went with a new one in the Holiday Catalog called Year of Cheer Specialty Paper. I actually picked this DSP package as one of the prizes in the Hospitality Suite in Thailand because I love the gold and silver snowflakes! I wish this photo did the gold and silver metallic cardstock more justice…it is SO pretty in person!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Silver Metallic cardstock
- The 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Year of Cheer DSP is layered on a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Gold Metallic cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Across the front is a 1 x 4 piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamped with the greeting from Holly Berry Happiness in Memento Black Ink. It is layered with a 1/4 x 4 piece of Gold Metallic cardstock along the bottom.
- Two of the snowflakes from Colorful Season thinlits were cut from Gold Metallic cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (take the backing of the DD Glimmer first to make it easier to cut.) They were adhered to the front.
- Two of the lightest Glimmer Dots were placed in the center of the snowflakes.
OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team did with the Favorite Designer Paper theme on their cards by taking our Saturday Blog Hop! Next up is Create with Connie and Mary website to find out more about our August 2017 Mini Session. We just OPENED yesterday and it’s not too late to join! Or go backwards to visit Melissa Davies!