Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is our “Favorite New Holiday Catalog Stamp Set”. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to preorder from the Holiday Catalog a month early…but all customers will be able to order on September 4th!
Of course, my favorite is NO surprise to those of you who follow my blog. You KNOW I love snowman, so I had to use Stampin’ Up!’s Snowman Season for my card! AND…we have that fun new Snowfall Accents puff paint…so there is some on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock is added on top.
- On the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, a 3-1/4 wide strip of Whisper White was torn to give me a snowbank. Some Light Pool Party Blends was used for the shadow.
- The top portion of the Balmy Blue was stamped with the snowflakes in Snowman Season and Whisper White Craft Ink.
- The Snowfall Accents Puff Paint was dotted on the background and lined across the “snow” and then heated with the Heat Gun to make it puff! SOOO fun to watch it!
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Snowman Builder Punch. His hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Light Basic Black and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. The flower with Real Red and leaves with Old Olive. A gold Holiday Rhinestone was put in the center. The nose colored with Pumpkin Pie and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thee snowman arms were punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Let it Snow was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the red Holiday Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
Create with Connie and Mary's next Collection of tutorials combines the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies! What a FABULOUSLY spooky combination! We have created SIX fun treat boxes in this Collection with step-by-step photo tutorials. You'll love making these fun little gifts for friends, family and neighbors! Fill with candy or other small items and they are ready to go! Perfect for fall craft fairs! (All but one can easily be adapted for Christmas treats, too!) See all the details HERE!