Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is our “Favorite New Holiday Catalog Stamp Set”. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to preorder from the Holiday Catalog a month early…but all customers will be able to order on September 4th!
Of course, my favorite is NO surprise to those of you who follow my blog. You KNOW I love snowman, so I had to use Stampin’ Up!’s Snowman Season for my card! AND…we have that fun new Snowfall Accents puff paint…so there is some on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock is added on top.
- On the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, a 3-1/4 wide strip of Whisper White was torn to give me a snowbank. Some Light Pool Party Blends was used for the shadow.
- The top portion of the Balmy Blue was stamped with the snowflakes in Snowman Season and Whisper White Craft Ink.
- The Snowfall Accents Puff Paint was dotted on the background and lined across the “snow” and then heated with the Heat Gun to make it puff! SOOO fun to watch it!
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Snowman Builder Punch. His hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Light Basic Black and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. The flower with Real Red and leaves with Old Olive. A gold Holiday Rhinestone was put in the center. The nose colored with Pumpkin Pie and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thee snowman arms were punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Let it Snow was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the red Holiday Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV