Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is our “Favorite New Holiday Catalog Stamp Set”. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to preorder from the Holiday Catalog a month early…but all customers will be able to order on September 4th!
Of course, my favorite is NO surprise to those of you who follow my blog. You KNOW I love snowman, so I had to use Stampin’ Up!’s Snowman Season for my card! AND…we have that fun new Snowfall Accents puff paint…so there is some on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock is added on top.
- On the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, a 3-1/4 wide strip of Whisper White was torn to give me a snowbank. Some Light Pool Party Blends was used for the shadow.
- The top portion of the Balmy Blue was stamped with the snowflakes in Snowman Season and Whisper White Craft Ink.
- The Snowfall Accents Puff Paint was dotted on the background and lined across the “snow” and then heated with the Heat Gun to make it puff! SOOO fun to watch it!
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Snowman Builder Punch. His hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Light Basic Black and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. The flower with Real Red and leaves with Old Olive. A gold Holiday Rhinestone was put in the center. The nose colored with Pumpkin Pie and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thee snowman arms were punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Let it Snow was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the red Holiday Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the beautiful ARTISTICALLY INKED COLLECTION! Oh my word...have you seen this suite? The artistic images in this set give a unique watercolor look to backgrounds, flowers and leaves! And the metallic gold in the DSP is a perfect touch of bling! We've used ARTISTICALLY INKED STAMP SET, ARTISTIC DIES with the coordinating EXPRESSIONS IN INK DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a keepsake 3D project tutorial you will love! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR