Happy Saturday! It’s time for another Saturday Blog Hop! This week our Create with Connie and Mary theme is our “Favorite New Holiday Catalog Stamp Set”. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators are able to preorder from the Holiday Catalog a month early…but all customers will be able to order on September 4th!
Of course, my favorite is NO surprise to those of you who follow my blog. You KNOW I love snowman, so I had to use Stampin’ Up!’s Snowman Season for my card! AND…we have that fun new Snowfall Accents puff paint…so there is some on here, too!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- A 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 piece of Real Red cardstock is added on top.
- On the 3-1/4 x 4-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue cardstock, a 3-1/4 wide strip of Whisper White was torn to give me a snowbank. Some Light Pool Party Blends was used for the shadow.
- The top portion of the Balmy Blue was stamped with the snowflakes in Snowman Season and Whisper White Craft Ink.
- The Snowfall Accents Puff Paint was dotted on the background and lined across the “snow” and then heated with the Heat Gun to make it puff! SOOO fun to watch it!
- The snowman was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White and punched with the Snowman Builder Punch. His hat was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with the Light Basic Black and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. The flower with Real Red and leaves with Old Olive. A gold Holiday Rhinestone was put in the center. The nose colored with Pumpkin Pie and cheeks with Flirty Flamingo Blends. They were popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thee snowman arms were punched from Early Espresso cardstock.
- Let it Snow was stamped with Memento Black Ink and punched with the Timeless Label Punch, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A couple of the red Holiday Rhinestones were added next to the greeting.
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!