This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “GO GREEN” in honor of St. Patrick’s Day celebrated here in the United States on March 17th. I don’t normally do a LOT for this holiday, except put out a couple decorations on my entry table! And, the only thing stamped on here is the greeting!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock, the greeting from Honeybee Home is stamped with Garden Green Ink in the lower left corner.
- A 1-3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Garden Green cardstock was embossed with the Hive Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Pattern Party DSP was added to a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Basic Black cardstock, then adhered to the front.
- The medallion shape from the Hippo & Friends Dies was cut from Basic White cardstock and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Four narrow hearts from Sweet Talk Dies were cut from Garden Green cardstock and the stem from the Tulips Die from Garden Green cardstock. All were assembled on the medallion shape with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Matte Black Dot was added to the center and small ones to the background.
Super fun card for St. Patrick’s Day and the Go Green challenge…don’t you think? OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!
The single and multi-leaf images in the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE give you a lot of different looks for your card making, scrapbooking, gift packaging or elegant tags! Use the stamp images alone or combine with the detailed leaf veins, awesome shaped labels, and stand-alone leaf dies! Celebrate the fall season by sharing your creations using the thankful greetings to express joy and gratitude. We featured the AUTUMN LEAVES BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful outdoorsy look! There are step-by-step instructions for SIX projects...four card designs and two sweet favor projects! See more details HERE!