This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is “Monochromatic cards”…we could choose ONE color (not black) plus white or vanilla.
I’ve had my Dahlia Days bundle for a while but haven’t used it! It thought it would be perfect to use for this monochromatic challenge! This is really a simple card as the DSP does most of the work!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Magenta Madness cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of pink marbled Expressions in Ink Designer Paper.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White cardstock was cut with the Detailed Dahlias Dies and adhered to the top with Monoadhesive Glue.
- A 3/4 x 4 piece of Magenta Madness was added across the front towards the bottom.
- The label in the Dahlia Days stamp set was stamped with Magenta Madness Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the Detailed Dahlia Die.
- The greeting from Dahlia Days was stamped with Memento Black Ink on the label. (It needed the contrast!) It was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A trio of pink In Color Jewels were added to the flowers in the background.
SO quick to pull this card together! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!