This week’s blog hop theme is “Pile It On!”. How many different embellishments, layers, and accessories can you use on a card? This should be a FUN one!
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, score at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock has been “embossed” with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies. I LOVE these dies! They give a nice little extra touch and texture to your card!
- Inside the stitched lines is a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Just Jade is added across the front of the DSP.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional was placed where the flower will go and some Seaside Spray Shimmer Ribbon looped and stuck down.
- The Hydrangea bulb was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the “fill” stamped with Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Seaside Spray Inks. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and added to the front.
- The stem was stamped with Just Jade Ink, then the inside “fill” stamped with stamped off Just Jade Ink. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and tucked under the flower. The stem was trimmed off a little.
- The Hydrangea Haven greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added to the background and the flower.
That’s a lot of embellishments and items on one card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6