This week’s blog hop theme is “Pile It On!”. How many different embellishments, layers, and accessories can you use on a card? This should be a FUN one!
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Just Jade cardstock, score at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock has been “embossed” with the Stitched with Whimsy Dies. I LOVE these dies! They give a nice little extra touch and texture to your card!
- Inside the stitched lines is a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Just Jade is added across the front of the DSP.
- A Stampin’ Dimensional was placed where the flower will go and some Seaside Spray Shimmer Ribbon looped and stuck down.
- The Hydrangea bulb was stamped with Memento Black Ink, then the “fill” stamped with Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Seaside Spray Inks. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and added to the front.
- The stem was stamped with Just Jade Ink, then the inside “fill” stamped with stamped off Just Jade Ink. It was cut with the Hydrangea Dies and tucked under the flower. The stem was trimmed off a little.
- The Hydrangea Haven greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink in the background.
- A trio of Pastel Pearls were added to the background and the flower.
That’s a lot of embellishments and items on one card! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!