This week’s blog hop theme is Punch Art! This theme is one of my favorites! I can’t wait to see what everyone came up with! I used to run monthly Punch Art Classes and they were always SO much fun!
I combined my need for a masculine birthday card with our Punch Art theme and made a sailboat using the Ice Cream Cone Punch for the sails! I love the small prints in the Well Suited Designer Paper, but hadn’t used it until now!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic White was inked with Seaside Spray Ink using the Blending Brushes around the edges.
- The water was create cutting a 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Seaside Spray cardstock with the Curvy Dies, then embossing it with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder. It was adhered to the bottom of the Basic White.
- Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments stamp set was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- The boat was cut with the Layering Circles from Poppy Parade cardstock, then cut in half and added to the water.
- A pole was cut from Early Espresso cardstock and added to the front.
- The sails were punched with the Ice Cream Cone Punch from Well Suited DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals next to the pole.
- The small heart was cut from Poppy Parade with the Kangaroo Dies and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two silver Metal Pearls were added to the boat.
This was SO much fun to make! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!