This week’s blog hop theme is Punch Art! This theme is one of my favorites! I can’t wait to see what everyone came up with! I used to run monthly Punch Art Classes and they were always SO much fun!
I combined my need for a masculine birthday card with our Punch Art theme and made a sailboat using the Ice Cream Cone Punch for the sails! I love the small prints in the Well Suited Designer Paper, but hadn’t used it until now!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic White was inked with Seaside Spray Ink using the Blending Brushes around the edges.
- The water was create cutting a 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Seaside Spray cardstock with the Curvy Dies, then embossing it with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder. It was adhered to the bottom of the Basic White.
- Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments stamp set was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- The boat was cut with the Layering Circles from Poppy Parade cardstock, then cut in half and added to the water.
- A pole was cut from Early Espresso cardstock and added to the front.
- The sails were punched with the Ice Cream Cone Punch from Well Suited DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals next to the pole.
- The small heart was cut from Poppy Parade with the Kangaroo Dies and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two silver Metal Pearls were added to the boat.
This was SO much fun to make! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6