This week’s blog hop theme is Punch Art! This theme is one of my favorites! I can’t wait to see what everyone came up with! I used to run monthly Punch Art Classes and they were always SO much fun!
I combined my need for a masculine birthday card with our Punch Art theme and made a sailboat using the Ice Cream Cone Punch for the sails! I love the small prints in the Well Suited Designer Paper, but hadn’t used it until now!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Gray cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Poppy Parade cardstock.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Basic White was inked with Seaside Spray Ink using the Blending Brushes around the edges.
- The water was create cutting a 1-1/2 x 5 piece of Seaside Spray cardstock with the Curvy Dies, then embossing it with the Old World Paper Embossing Folder. It was adhered to the bottom of the Basic White.
- Happy Birthday from Peaceful Moments stamp set was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- The boat was cut with the Layering Circles from Poppy Parade cardstock, then cut in half and added to the water.
- A pole was cut from Early Espresso cardstock and added to the front.
- The sails were punched with the Ice Cream Cone Punch from Well Suited DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals next to the pole.
- The small heart was cut from Poppy Parade with the Kangaroo Dies and added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Two silver Metal Pearls were added to the boat.
This was SO much fun to make! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6