This week’s blog hop theme is Spring Flowers…should be pretty easy, right? Stampin’ Up! has a wide variety of floral stamp sets! I have to say I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Pierced Blooms Dies again! They are just so gorgeous with their stitching! I kept this one very simple.
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper was added on top.
- The tag in the Pierced Blooms Die was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Springtime Joy with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from Magenta Madness with the Pierced Blooms Die, the center from Daffodil Delight and the leaves from Granny Apple Green.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6