This week’s blog hop theme is Spring Flowers…should be pretty easy, right? Stampin’ Up! has a wide variety of floral stamp sets! I have to say I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Pierced Blooms Dies again! They are just so gorgeous with their stitching! I kept this one very simple.
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper was added on top.
- The tag in the Pierced Blooms Die was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Springtime Joy with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from Magenta Madness with the Pierced Blooms Die, the center from Daffodil Delight and the leaves from Granny Apple Green.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Wow! Have you noticed Stampin' Up!'s PLENTIFUL PLANTS BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog? So many fun plants and containers to mix and match, plus there is a macramé hanger in it! We've used the PLENTIFUL PLANTS STAMP SET AND PERFECT PLANTS DIES with the coordinating BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a cute little container idea to make for yourself or give as a little gift! More details here!
You don't need to be a "Top Chef" to enjoy our new WHAT'S COOKIN' COLLECTION! These cooking utensils and greeting images are SO fun for the baker or cook in your life! We've used the WHAT'S COOKIN' STAMP SET and COOKIN' DIES with the BRIGHTS 6x6 Designer Paper in this Collection! You'll get three card tutorials (one a fun fold) and a sweet (or savory!) packaging idea that makes a great gift for your host/hostess! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: FMKEVSGR