This week’s blog hop theme is Spring Flowers…should be pretty easy, right? Stampin’ Up! has a wide variety of floral stamp sets! I have to say I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Pierced Blooms Dies again! They are just so gorgeous with their stitching! I kept this one very simple.
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper was added on top.
- The tag in the Pierced Blooms Die was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Springtime Joy with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from Magenta Madness with the Pierced Blooms Die, the center from Daffodil Delight and the leaves from Granny Apple Green.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we've used Santa's Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own...the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE that helps you create unique, fun, and oh-snow-charming seasonal crafts. We've combined the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE with the STORYBOOK GNOMES DSP for a wintery background. This Collection of SIX tutorials contains FOUR card tutorials and TWO gift card holder tutorials to get you ready for the holiday season and winter special occasions! See more details HERE!