This week’s blog hop theme is Spring Flowers…should be pretty easy, right? Stampin’ Up! has a wide variety of floral stamp sets! I have to say I knew immediately that I wanted to use the Pierced Blooms Dies again! They are just so gorgeous with their stitching! I kept this one very simple.
- The base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Basic White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Granny Apple Green.
- A 3-3/4 x 5 piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Paper was added on top.
- The tag in the Pierced Blooms Die was cut from Basic White cardstock, then stamped with the greeting in Springtime Joy with Memento Black Ink. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The flower was cut from Magenta Madness with the Pierced Blooms Die, the center from Daffodil Delight and the leaves from Granny Apple Green.
- Some White Baker’s Twine was tied in a bow and added to the leaves with a Mini Glue Dot.
- A trio of Magenta Madness In Color Enamel Dots were added to the background.
OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!