LIGHTING THE WAY
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pool Party cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- Two 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strips of Earthen Elegance DSP were added to each side on the front.
- The 3 x 5-1/4 piece of Basic White was stamped across the top with the tree branches several times in Garden Green and Lemon Lime Twist Inks.
- The top of the background was sponged with Pool Party Ink around the leaves.
- Another branch was stamped with Garden Green Ink on Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and cut with the Lighting the Way Dies. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lantern was cut from Copper Clay cardstock and trimmed along the bottom and top to make it shorter. It was put in place temporarily, then the light dot stamped with Daffodil Delight Ink and sponged around with Lemon Lolly Ink for the glow. The lantern was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some Linen Thread was tied thru the handle of the lantern and around the branch, then tied in a bow.
- The small flower from Petal Park Builder Punch was punched from Lemon Lolly cardstock and colored in the center with Daffodil Delight Blends. It was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A yellow In Color Glossy Dot was added to the center.
- The firefly was stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
- The greeting was stamped along the bottom with Garden Green Ink. Then the Basic White panel added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Yes! It came out like I pictured in my head! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Stamp Sets: Lighting the Way
Inks: Pool Party, Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight
Blends: Daffodil Delight
C/S: Basic White, Pool Party, Copper Clay, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Earthen Elegance DSP
Accessories: Lighting the Way Dies, Petal Park Builder Punch, In Color Glossy Dots, Linen Thread, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!