Welcome back to our Create with Connie and Mary Inspiration Monday challenges. Isn’t this a cheerful firefly quilt to inspire you?
LIGHTING THE WAY
The fireflies are just too cute in the Lighting the Way Bundle…there are a variety of different sizes! I used the largest firefly dies to create my card for today! I also discovered a cool look completely by accident using the Radiant Stitches Die! Doesn’t it look like fringe around the edges?
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Thick Basic White cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock was embossed with the crosshatch Basics 3D Embossing Folder, then it was cut with the Largest Radiating Stitches Die.
- I trimmed along each of the edges of the Bermuda Bay cardstock until it cut into the cut areas of the die, finished size is approx. 3-1/2 x 5. This allowed me to fringe the edges by running my fingernail along the edge.
- A 1/4 x 3-1/4 strip of Basic Black cardstock was added to the front with a 3/4 x 2-1/2 piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock added on top.
- Follow your Dreams from Lighting the Way stamp set was stamped with Bermuda Bay Ink on scrap Basic White cardstock, then cut with the larger circle Radiating Stitches Die. it was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The firefly bodies were cut from Basic Black, the wings from Basic White and the underbody from Daffodil Delight. All were assembled using Monoadhesive glue. They were added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals!
I debated on adding some jewels but didn’t feel it really needed any! OK…check out what Mary did with the Inspiration Monday Challenge over on Create with Connie and Mary!
Inks: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Basic White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Lighting the Way Dies, Radiating Stitches Dies, Basics 3D (crosshatch) Embossing Folder, Adhesives
Use HOST CODE: NMTQADBZ
We love Stampin' Up!'s new INKED & TILED STAMP SET AND PUNCH PACK BUNDLE! The stamp images have a botanical print appearance of pressed leaves and flowers! The INKED & TILED PUNCHES can be used with the all-occasion greetings, to punch out the coordinating DSP or for cool tiled backgrounds! You can go soft and neutral or bold and bright as you wish! We featured this INKED & TILED BUNDLE with the new coordinating INKED BOTANICALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for a classically timeless design! There are step-by-step instructions for EIGHT card projects. See more details HERE!
We went bananas over Stampin' Up!'s new LITTLE MONKEY STAMP SET AND PUNCH and we know you will, too!! The LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE has tropical elements to create a fun jungle scene! Mix and match the monkeys, punched pieces and cute greetings for adorable cards and projects. Have them hanging from trees or vines while snacking on their favorite bananas! We featured this LITTLE MONKEY BUNDLE with the new REGALS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some whimsical fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and gift idea that is more fun than a barrel of monkeys! See more details HERE!
Calling all crafters! Stampin' Up! just introduced a new stamp bundle called CRAFTING WITH YOU that includes something for papercrafters, knitter/crocheters, sewists, painters, needleworkers... whichever hobby you enjoy! It also includes some inspiring greetings! The CRAFTING WITH YOU DIES have some bonus images (including a TRIMMER and SCISSORS! Oh my!), along with dies to cut out the fun stamped images. We featured this CRAFTING WITH YOU BUNDLE with the new BRIGHTS 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER for some colorful fun! There are step-by-step instructions for FOUR projects...three card ideas (one a fun fold) and fun desk accessory for you and your customers to enjoy and display! More details here!