This week’s blog hop theme is “Top O’ The Morning”…you guessed it…St. Patrick’s Day cards! I know this will be challenging, because I couldn’t find ANYTHING with clover or shamrocks that I own! But, the good thing is that Stampin’ Up! products can be used in a variety of ways. I set out to create a leprechaun hat!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The hat is 3 x 3-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, the brim of the hat is 1/2 x 3-3/4, adhered to the front.
- The hat band is 3/4 x 3 Basic Black cardstock, the buckle is punched from Daffodil Delight with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. The inside of the buckle is 3/4 x 1 Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four leaf clover is four of the hearts punched from Shaded Spruce with the Kiss Punch. They were adhered together and added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- LUCKY was spelled with the Playful Alphabet Dies, cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to the center of the four leaf clover and the buckle.
- Have a Lucky Day from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink at the bottom.
I’m pretty happy with how this card turned out, especially since I had so little to work with! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
The NEW Annual Catalog is here and we are SO excited with all the FUN new things it offers! Nothing can make you smile more than seeing a garden full of colorful pansies, so for our first Collection we just couldn't resist the gorgeous Pansy Patch Bundle. We know you'll love the embossed Pansy Dies that enhance the detailed Pansy Patch stamp set. Plus, it has some beautiful font greetings! We've used PANSY PATCH BUNDLE with the PANSY PETALS DESIGNER PAPER for a colorful Collection with four card ideas and two gift packaging ideas! See more details HERE!
While we anxiously wait for the new Annual Catalog, do you want a perfect QUICK & EASY Product Class idea that features a couple retiring items? Or, do you often need a little gift box in a hurry? Have your customers (or you!) purchase the Perfect Parcel Dies (clearance for $14) and Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper (clearance for $6.90). You'll get four different box ideas (two are uniquely altered!) using this colorful and seasonal Collection and will have a TON of designer paper left to make more! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: DK7E6VQ6