This week’s blog hop theme is “Top O’ The Morning”…you guessed it…St. Patrick’s Day cards! I know this will be challenging, because I couldn’t find ANYTHING with clover or shamrocks that I own! But, the good thing is that Stampin’ Up! products can be used in a variety of ways. I set out to create a leprechaun hat!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The hat is 3 x 3-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, the brim of the hat is 1/2 x 3-3/4, adhered to the front.
- The hat band is 3/4 x 3 Basic Black cardstock, the buckle is punched from Daffodil Delight with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. The inside of the buckle is 3/4 x 1 Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four leaf clover is four of the hearts punched from Shaded Spruce with the Kiss Punch. They were adhered together and added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- LUCKY was spelled with the Playful Alphabet Dies, cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to the center of the four leaf clover and the buckle.
- Have a Lucky Day from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink at the bottom.
I’m pretty happy with how this card turned out, especially since I had so little to work with! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
We fell in LOVE with the Season's Blessings Bundle (especially the baskets!) and couldn't wait to do a set of SEASONAL cards with it! In this Collection, you'll get EIGHT card ideas...two for each season...spring, summer, fall and winter! You'll be ready to go for ANY occasion! We've paired the SEASONAL BLESSINGS STAMP SET and SEASONAL BASKET DIES with TIDINGS OF CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER. See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s IN SYMMETRY PUNCH BUNDLE in the new Annual Catalog has a sweet retro feel with several flower shapes, stems and greetings that you can mix and match to create even more fun and flirty flowers. Add in the fun matching designer paper and you have a winner! We've used the IN SYMMETRY STAMP SET and SYMMETRICAL STEMS BORDER PUNCH with the coordinating SWEET SYMMETRY DESIGNER PAPER in this cards-only Collection! You'll get SIX unique card tutorials featuring these fun products! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: PHW7X7A6