This week’s blog hop theme is “Top O’ The Morning”…you guessed it…St. Patrick’s Day cards! I know this will be challenging, because I couldn’t find ANYTHING with clover or shamrocks that I own! But, the good thing is that Stampin’ Up! products can be used in a variety of ways. I set out to create a leprechaun hat!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The hat is 3 x 3-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, the brim of the hat is 1/2 x 3-3/4, adhered to the front.
- The hat band is 3/4 x 3 Basic Black cardstock, the buckle is punched from Daffodil Delight with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. The inside of the buckle is 3/4 x 1 Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four leaf clover is four of the hearts punched from Shaded Spruce with the Kiss Punch. They were adhered together and added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- LUCKY was spelled with the Playful Alphabet Dies, cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to the center of the four leaf clover and the buckle.
- Have a Lucky Day from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink at the bottom.
I’m pretty happy with how this card turned out, especially since I had so little to work with! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: YCV2ZW6S
Stampin' Up! is introducing a special early release product suite from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog called EDEN'S GARDEN! This Eden's Garden Suite is filled with sweet greetings, flourishing foliage images and blooming with garden frames and borders, plus a touch of metallic gold! We've used this upcoming Eden's Garden Stamp Set, Eden Dies and Ever Eden Designer Paper for our next Collection featuring FOUR card tutorials and TWO small favor packaging tutorials! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FROSTED GINGERBREAD BUNDLE is just the sweetest! The larger images can be used to make yummy iced gingerbread paper cookies or elegant ornaments and snowflakes! Use the dies to cut out images directly from the Designer Paper, too! We've used the FROSTED GINGERBREAD STAMP SET and GINGERBREAD DIES, along with the GINGERBREAD AND PEPPERMINTS DESIGNER PAPER for our next Collection featuring THREE card tutorials (one a special fold) and a great gift idea for the holidays! See more details here!