This week’s blog hop theme is “Top O’ The Morning”…you guessed it…St. Patrick’s Day cards! I know this will be challenging, because I couldn’t find ANYTHING with clover or shamrocks that I own! But, the good thing is that Stampin’ Up! products can be used in a variety of ways. I set out to create a leprechaun hat!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Garden Green cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock.
- The hat is 3 x 3-1/2 Garden Green cardstock, the brim of the hat is 1/2 x 3-3/4, adhered to the front.
- The hat band is 3/4 x 3 Basic Black cardstock, the buckle is punched from Daffodil Delight with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. The inside of the buckle is 3/4 x 1 Basic Black cardstock. It was added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The four leaf clover is four of the hearts punched from Shaded Spruce with the Kiss Punch. They were adhered together and added to the hat band with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- LUCKY was spelled with the Playful Alphabet Dies, cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock.
- A Champagne Rhinestone was added to the center of the four leaf clover and the buckle.
- Have a Lucky Day from Itty Bitty Greetings was stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink at the bottom.
I’m pretty happy with how this card turned out, especially since I had so little to work with! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Brenda Nelson’s fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Welcome Easter and Spring with Stampin' Up!'s EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE featuring a sweet bunny and different sized Easter eggs all ready for you to decorate! You won't get messy with this variety of EXCELLENT EGGS DIES to cut and color your eggs! There are additional die pieces to provide curves, zig zags and scallop accents, along with spring-time sentiments! We've combined the EXCELLENT EGGS BUNDLE with the soft pastel colors in the LIGHTER THAN AIR 6x6 DESIGNER PAPER! Our new Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO small table favor ideas for any spring occasion! See more details HERE!
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!