Nothing says Christmas like traditions! One of those traditions are colors of Red and Green! At Stampin’ Up! we have a variety of reds and greens to choose from! For this week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop, we will focus on those traditional colors!
Here’s what I came up with featuring those colors. It has a lot of fun products on it!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Holly Embossing Folder.
- Along the bottom of the Whisper White is a 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Warmth & Cheer DSP. A 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Cherry Cobbler hides the seam.
- MERRY was cut from Garden Green cardstock with the Large Letter Framelits and spaced across the front.
- The Santa hat was punched with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, then added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the top of the E.
- The holly was stamped with Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler Inks…stamped off for the solid image inside and full-strength for the ouline images. They were punched with the Holly Berry Builder Punch and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OK…next up with our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our brand new November 2016 Mini Session that will be opening soon! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.