Wow! First week in February! WOOHOO!!! Let the countdown to SPRING begin! Well, it does seem closer, at least. This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine cards! This will be my husband’s card this year. I’m so lucky to have found him…he is a wonderful husband, father and papa!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder (can you tell I LOVE this folder?)
- A 2 x 4 piece of Blushing Bride cardstok was added across the front and stamped with the From My Heart greeting in Heartfelt stamp set with Memento Black Ink.
- The Flirty Flamingo cardstock was cut with the Detailed Hearts Die, then cut apart so only a portion was used (bonus…I have a couple other pieces I can use on other projects!). It was added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Some extra hearts cut with the die were added around the background.
- The Real Red Metallic scallop heart was punched from the From My Heart Designer Paper with the Scallop Heart Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lacy heart was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock and just the center heart cut out by hand.
- The arrow was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut. They were layered together and added to the scallop heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small red metallic heart was punched with the Dog Punch (did you know the little heart punches the DSP perfectly?) It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the arrow for a little bling.
I LOVE this card!!! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We've created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
NOTE: Don’t have the Tags in Bloom stamp set? The Layered with Kindness Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalog (page 41) could EASILY be substituted for the Tags in Bloom images on each of our projects!
The new Honey Bee Bundle in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog pairs great with the Golden Honey Designer Paper that is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! This expanded Collection has SIX designs that are ALL NEW and sure to "bee" in favor with you and your customers! We've created THREE cards (one a fun fold!), a 3D favor, and TWO small home decor items with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Honey Bee Bundle. We know you will "bee" happy making these FUN items! See all the details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: GGTN3BGC
FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!