Wow! First week in February! WOOHOO!!! Let the countdown to SPRING begin! Well, it does seem closer, at least. This week on Create with Connie and Mary’s Saturday blog hop, we are celebrating Valentine’s Day with Valentine cards! This will be my husband’s card this year. I’m so lucky to have found him…he is a wonderful husband, father and papa!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Flirty Flamingo cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White cardstock was embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder (can you tell I LOVE this folder?)
- A 2 x 4 piece of Blushing Bride cardstok was added across the front and stamped with the From My Heart greeting in Heartfelt stamp set with Memento Black Ink.
- The Flirty Flamingo cardstock was cut with the Detailed Hearts Die, then cut apart so only a portion was used (bonus…I have a couple other pieces I can use on other projects!). It was added to the front with Tombow Multipurpose Glue.
- Some extra hearts cut with the die were added around the background.
- The Real Red Metallic scallop heart was punched from the From My Heart Designer Paper with the Scallop Heart Punch. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The lacy heart was stamped with Flirty Flamingo Ink on Whisper White cardstock and just the center heart cut out by hand.
- The arrow was stamped with Real Red Ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut. They were layered together and added to the scallop heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The small red metallic heart was punched with the Dog Punch (did you know the little heart punches the DSP perfectly?) It was added with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A From My Heart Faceted Gem was added to the arrow for a little bling.
I LOVE this card!!! OK…next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa’s fabulous card! See what everyone did with this challenge!
Our next online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the gorgeous HAND-PENNED PETALS COLLECTION! Oh my! What a BEAUTIFUL floral set that you can color with the included solid stamp images or coloring tools! We did a little of both! We've used HAND-PENNED PETALS STAMP SET, PENNED FLOWERS DIES with the coordinating HAND-PENNED DESIGNER PAPER for a bursting bouquet of flower cards! You'll get EIGHT card tutorials with this Collection! See more details here!
Our second featured online class collection from the NEW Annual Catalog is the stunning nature BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP BUNDLE! With both stamped tree images and detailed tree dies, along with inspiring greetings, this one is a MUST-HAVE! We had SO much fun coming up with these tutorials for a multi-seasonal Collection full of color! You'll get three card ideas (one a fun-fold!) and a pretty home-décor item you'll have sitting out all year long! See more details here!
Use HOST CODE: QUXEUA2X