This month our Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is featuring blog hop themes from popular Christmas carols. This week is the song “Winter Wonderland” and will run for TWO WEEKS so our Design Team can enjoy the holidays! We’ll be back on January 1st! Wishing you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I love the little tree dies in the Cloche Dies Set, so knew I had to create a little winter “scene” with them!
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Basic White cardstock is embossed with the Timber Embossing Folder and added to the front.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Silver Metallic Paper is added down the center.
- A 3-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of the snowflake pattern in Peaceful Place Designer Paper has a 1 x 3-1/4 piece of Basic White cut on a curve for the “snowbank” at the bottom. It is added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Snowbody Better was stamped with Basic Gray Ink on the snowbank.
- The trees were cut from Basic White cardstock and Silver Metallic Paper and added along the top of the snowbank with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The birch trees adhered in the back.
- Some silver Simply Elegant Trim was tied in a knot and added to the larger tree with a Mini Glue Dot.
I wish you could really appreciate all the silver accents on this card! SO pretty! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Make someone HAPPY by sharing one of the projects from our next Collection using the RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS STAMP SET and BRILLIANT RAINBOW DIES! Use the stamps and/or dies to create rainbows in your favorite colors! Mix and match the hearts, raindrops, clouds and texture images with the greetings! We've combined this RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS Bundle with the SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our RAINBOW OF HAPPINESS COLLECTION has SIX projects - FOUR step-by-step card tutorials AND two 3D treat favors that will be perfect to share! See more details HERE!
We are calling for SPRING in our next Collection from the January-June Mini Catalog using the DAFFODIL DAYDREAM STAMP SET and DAFFODIL DIES! These spring flower images are perfect for coloring or use the dies to build flowers in a variety of colors! We've combined this Daffodil Daydream Bundle with the FREE Sale-A-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Paper for a coordinated look. Our DAFFODIL DAYDREAM COLLECTION has THREE step-by-step card tutorials (one a special fold!) and a useful 3D project, perfect for your desk! See more details here!