So Very Happy is a stamp set that we received at Leadership Manager’s Reception this past January. I hadn’t used it at all, but when I was waiting for my new preorder toys, I pulled it out so I had something new to make. This was actually the prototype for my Control Freaks swap…but I ended up changing it around quite a bit! I discovered that it fit the SUO Challenge this time…”Stamping in the Background”, so decided to showcase it today!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Tangelo Twist, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crumb Cake, I stamped the flower in Crumb Cake randomly in the background.
- On that I added two 1 x 4 pieces of Park Lane Designer Paper across the bottom portion.
- I cut a 2 x 3 3/4 piece of Coastal Cabana and used the Scallop Tag Topper on it. I added the Chevron Ribbon, tied with a piece of Coastal Cabana twine and added it to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the flower from So Very Happy with Soft Suede Ink on Tangelo Twist and punched with the Blossom Punch.
- Then I stamped the shield with Soft Suede Ink on Whisper White and hand cut it out and placed in the center of the flower…then added it to the tag.
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team to see what they did this week!