TODAY’S THE DAY! The Create with Connie and Mary APRIL Mini Session opens today! It’s not too late to join! For only $8.95 US, you get 5 GREAT projects…perfect for your upcoming classes! See below for a few details on how to sign up!
I made this flower a couple weeks ago to show my class a different use for the Sunburst Thinlet Die and stamp set! Isn’t it pretty? And so easy to make! I added mine to a card…but I have a couple other projects using these flowers, too! I’ll show you! Stay tuned!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Cherry Cobbler folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the 1-1/2 x 4 Always Artichoke Rich Regals striped pattern DSP was added.
- Wrap some Cherry Cobbler Thick Bakers Twine around the DSP end and tie with a bow, then add to the front of the card.
- 4 pieces of Cherry Cobbler polka dot Rich Regals pattern DSP were cut with the Sunburst Thinlet, then cut again with the Circles Framelits (two 3rd, one 4th and one 5th from largest size), then layered on top of each other with Stampin’ Dimensionals, fluffed and curling the petals.
- TIP: Measure the largest circle you will be using and cut your four pieces of DSP a little larger…you don’t need to completely cut out the Sunburst since you’ll be cutting it again with the Circle.
- Wow from Sunburst Sayings was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Hello Honey and cut with the 4th from smallest Circle Framelit and added to the center.
- The flower was added on front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and a Rhinestone Jewel added above the WOW greeting.
- A partial Sunburst was cut from Always Artichoke cardstock and cut into “leaves” tucked under the flower.
- You’re The Best from Sunburst Sayings was stamped in the lower right corner with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
That’s it! Pretty easy and my customers loved it! Sold LOTS of Sunburst Thinlets that day! lol! AND…it is on sale right now over in the Weekly Specials…click on my Online Ordering button here or at the top of my blog to get one for yourself!
Don’t forget! Today is OPENING DAY for the Create with Connie and Mary April 2016 Mini Session…just in time to promote the end of the Occasions Catalog in your classes and clubs, or to make as gifts. You get THREE card sets and TWO 3-D projects for only $8.95 US! (Hint…the two 3D projects would be WONDERFUL for Mother’s Day gifts!) Here’s a sneak peek of the projects we are doing this month:
And the sets we are using:
Don’t miss out! Sign up today over on Create with Connie and Mary!