It’s time for another SUO Challenge…this time our theme is Marker Fun! The Design Team came up with lots of different ideas for using markers. We could use Stampin’ Up! regular markers, Blendabilities, make backgrounds or whatever! I chose to use my regular Stampin’ Write Markers and make up a fun background using Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette and my acrylic blocks!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Pink Pirouette cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White, I used Wisteria Wonder and Pink Pirouette Markers and my Acrylic Blocks misted with water to create the background (sorry, the pink is hard to see online.)
- On top I used Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette and Silver Ink pads to stamp the Endless Wishes snowflakes randomly on the background.
- I layered this Whisper White on a 2 3/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Wisteria Wonder cardstock.
- The Silver Satin Ribbon is wrapped to the back and adhered, then adhered to the front of the Pink Pirouette base.
- I cut the Snowflake from the Snowflake Card Thinlet from Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper. In the center is a Wisteria Wonder Candy Dot. I adhere it to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Finally, I stamped the Christmas greeting from Endless Wishes with Tuxedo Black ink in the lower right corner.
This card is so shimmery in real life! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges, then grab your markers and play along!