It’s time for another SUO Challenge…this time the theme is Thanks and Thanksgiving! We all need thank you cards and the Thanksgiving holidays will be here soon! So, grab your stamps and play along!
I haven’t been feeling well (migraine) the past few days, so I’m posting one of cards we did for my Holiday Catalog Preview class a couple weeks ago! Just didn’t have the energy to work on a different design and this one fit the challenge!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Delightful Dijon, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Very Vanilla, a 1-1/4 x 5 piece of Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper was added to the left side, and a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of a coordinating pattern next to it.
- The greeting from Rose Wonder was stamped with Cajun Craze Ink.
- The Leaflet Framelit was cut from Delightful Dijon and embossed with the Woodgrain Folder.
- A piece of Burlap Ribbon was cut and shredded on the ends and stapled to the leaf, then added onto the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The scarecrow from Cookie Cutter Halloween was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Very Vanilla and watercolored with Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry Makers and AquaPainter. Then punched out and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The crow was stamped with Memento Black and added to the front with a Dimensional, too.
That’s it! Check out what the rest of the Design Team did over on SUO Challenges with the Thanks theme this week!