Ok, had to take a little break from making these Delicate Baubles characters, but I’m back with several new ideas! My girlfriend, Annette, got me thinking in a new direction! Here’s my SCARECROW!
- The base is 4-1/4 x Crumb Cake cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- A 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Misty Moonlight cardstock was added on top.
- A 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Harvest Meadow Designer Paper was added to the right side.
- Then a 1 x 4 piece of Cinnamon Cider cardstock was stamped with the leaf from Banner Year randomly with Cinnamon Cider Ink.
- The solid arabesque shape from Delicate Baubles Dies was cut from Crumb Cake, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight and Cinnamon Cider cardstocks.
- The Crumb Cake bauble was embossed with the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder.
- The Bumblebee bauble was cut for the straw hair and neckline.
- The hat was cut into two pieces from Cinnamon Cider cardstock, using Stampin’ Dimensional strips for the brim of the hat and sponging Cinnamon Cider Ink around the edges for definition.
- The eyes are the small buttons from the All Dressed Up Dies from Basic Black cardstock.
- The nose is the tip of the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The checks are 3/8″ Circles from Flirty Flamingo.
- The eyebrows, nose stitches and mouth stitches were hand drawn with the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- A patch was hand-cut from Misty Moonlight cardstock, and stitches drawn around it on the hat.
- The shirt is the Misty Moonlight bauble cut along the bottom.
- The bowtie is the bow from the Delicate Baubles Dies, trimmed.
- The crow is the bird from the Beautiful Trees Dies from Basic Black and a small triangle cut from Pumpkin Pie for his beak. His nest is some Bumblebee cardstock cut in strips. He was added to the hat.
- A Brushed Metallic Dot was added to the center of the bowtie.
- The scarecrow bauble was added to the front of the base card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Happy Fall Y’All from Banner Year was stamped with Misty Moonlight Ink on a rectangle of Bumblebee cut with the Beautiful Trees label Die.
How fun is this scarecrow!!! I’m having a blast with these characters! Still more to come…
Use HOST CODE: GWQPRERQ
Make someone their favorite beverage card or project by personalizing it using Stampin' Up!'s LATTE LOVE BUNDLE! This bundle is available now for demonstrators to preorder and to customers beginning March 1st as part of the new Online Exclusives offering! The hot chocolate and coffee art images are sure to bring a smile to their face. Plus, you can easily express your gratitude with the heartfelt sentiments. Combine the fun coffee mug, beans, spatters and coffee ring images with the French Press and Coffee Pot LATTE LOVE DIES in your choice of colors! We've added the coordinating A LATTE LOVE DESIGNER PAPER for even more fun iconic beverage-themed ideas! Our Collection includes SIX projects...FOUR cards and TWO gift certificate ideas! See more details here!
Stampin' Up!'s PLANTED PARADISE STAMP SET is lots of fun to mix and match and will take your love of plants to the next level! Combine the leaves, foliage and pots for an organic vibe to your projects that just might improve your mood and reduce your stress...and relax the recipient, too! This PLANTED PARADISE CARD COLLECTION is also a little different! We have gone all out on the INSIDE of each card to coordinate with the outside! (Tip: Since the finished inside COULD be used as an outside card idea, we are actually giving you 12 card design ideas...what a bargain!) We've added the PERENNIAL POSTAGE STAMP SET AND DIES to give you a variety of greetings and basic background shapes for these inside/outside cards! The POETIC EXPRESSIONS DESIGNER PAPER we used provides a soothing, muted look, too! See more details here!
Lift up a special someone's spirits using Stampin' Up!'s HOT AIR BALLOON BUNDLE by combining hot air balloon designs in various colors and the greetings to show birthday wishes, encouragement and support! Personalize your stamped papercraft balloons with HOT AIR BALLOON DIES that feature quilted elements, balloon baskets, hearts, banner, pennants and more! Our HOT AIR BALLOON COLLECTION also features the LIGHTER THAN AIR DESIGNER PAPER with soft vibrant colors. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for THREE cards (one a special fold) and a useful gift packaging holder, too! See more details HERE!