It’s a fun challenge over on SUO Challenges this time…using Stars and Stripes in our projects! Now, it doesn’t HAVE to be patriotic, but of course that is where my mind went first thing! Here’s my creation! Note the chevron strips on the embossed background and the stripes in the Epic Alphabet! Fun, huh?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Real Red, folded in half.
- The 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Whisper White is embossed with the Chevron pattern and layered on a 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Night of Navy, and placed on the front of the card.
- A 2 x 4-1/2 strip of Night of Navy was punched at the top with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.
- The Star Framelits were used to cut the Dazzling Diamonds and Red Glimmer Paper, then placed on the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- USA was stamped with Real Red on a 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, then layered on a 1-1/2 x 4 piece of Real Red. It was placed across the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too!
- Finally, the 1/4″ Real Red Cotton Ribbon was tied at the top of the tag in a bow!
OK…make sure to go check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Team to see what they did this week with the Stars and Stripes theme!