This week on SUO Challenges, our theme is Clean & Simple cards. Well, I think I did the challenge justice, even though I used a lot of products on here! The idea was just stuck in my head and HAD to come out on paper! Anyone else get that way? I actually did TWO versions…the first one I’ll show at another time, but after it was finished I thought the circle looked like a moon, so had to re-do it with THIS card! lol!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Whisper White, folded in half.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Basic Black. Along the bottom I added a 1-1/4 x 4 piece of Motley Monsters Designer Paper, and wrapped the Daffodil Delight Bakers Twine around three times and tied a knot.
- I cut a large circle from Crushed Curry with the Circle Framelits and on the inside I cut out the ghost shape from Fun Fall Framelits. I adhered a smaller Whisper White circle to the back with Stampin’ Dimensionals and sponged around the edges with Tangerine Tango Ink. I drew the face by hand with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker.
- The two bats from Holiday Cheer (Project Life) were stamped with Tuxedo Black ink on the “moon”
- I stamped Fright Night from Holiday Cheer with Tuxedo Black on Tangerine Tango, cut with the smaller Circle Framelit and adhered to the left side of the card.
That ‘s it! So…what do you think? I love the ghost floating on the moon! Go check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team and see what they did with the Clean & Simple theme this week!