Love this Fall set in the Holiday Catalog! And extremely happy there are matching Framelits to go along with them! They definitely made this card easier to make!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Crumb Cake, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Soft Suede on top.
- I used a 1 x 5″ piece of Color Me Autumn Designer Paper along the right side.
- Next I cut one of the shapes in Apothecary Accents from Whisper White, stamped Hello Fall from For All Things on it with Soft Suede Ink, then cut off the bottom tab portion of it and placed it on the front with Stampin’ Dimentionals.
- I stamped the leaves in Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow, then cut them with the Fun Fall Framelits. I arranged them in a “cascade swag” on the front.
- I tied a double bow of Linen Thread and added it to the front with a Mini Glue Dot.
I was super excited with how it turned out! Hope you like it, too!