Our theme this time over on SUO Challenges is “Thanks for Anything”. That is certainly a broad subject, but based on the fact that our American Thanksgiving will be here in a couple weeks, I went with a fall theme of gratitude using the beautiful Wondrous Wreath stamp set! I love these colors together and the wreath tabs make this an easy stamp set to use!
As you can use, I only used the stamps…not the framelits. I think it is just as pretty stamped on solid cardstock as it is cut out! Here are the details:
- The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Cajun Craze, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Crushed Curry was embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder.
- On the 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White, the wreath was stamped first with Crushed Curry. The second stamp was inked with Cajun Craze and the berries were stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- This was layered on a 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 layer of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White, the bow was stamped with Rich Razzleberry. I did use the bow framelit, but you could easily cut this out by hand. In the center of the bow is a Cajun Craze Candy Dot and I popped it up with a Stampin’ Dimensional to place on the wreath.
- I used scraps of Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry Patterned Designer Paper for little banners along the right side.
- The word Gratitude from Project Life’s Holiday Cheer stamp set was stamped with Cajun Craze on Whisper White and cut out. I popped it up on front with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
So…grab your stamps and play along with the SUO Challenge! Make sure to check out the rest of the Design Team cards over on SUO Challenges!