It’s time for another SUO Challenge…these time it is a Floral Theme…my favorite! I don’t know why, but I rarely pass up a floral set! One of the stamp sets that I’ll be sad to see leave the SU catalog is Stippled Blossoms! It makes such pretty two-tone roses!
This card is fun because it is 3D…and stands up on its’ own! It is all about how it is scored.
Here are the details:
- Cut a 5 x 11piece of Calypso Coral cardstock for the base. Score at 2-1/2, 4, 7, 8-1/2. Fold as shown (V, M, M, V folds).
- Cut a second from smallest Deco Label Framelit from Whisper White and stamp the greeting from Sumthin’ Sumthin’ in Tuxedo Black. Layer on the third from smallest Deco Label Framelit cut from Daffodil Delight cardstock. Add to the front panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the two 2-1/4 x 4-3/4 Painted Blooms Designer Paper to each of the side panels.
- Stamp two roses, first with Daffodil Delight Ink on Whisper White, then add the Calypso Coral two-step. Stamp two sets of leaves with Wild Wasabi ink (stamp off for the leaf and full strength for the veins). Cut everything out and add it to the Deco Label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added some Pearls in the center of the roses.
I really like how this card looks and it stands up on the counter perfectly! OK…make sure to see the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team and see what they did!