The theme this time on SUO Challenges is Happy New Year! I was SO excited to see the Large Number Framelit Dies in the new Occasions catalog! I can see using them a LOT to personalize cards! So, here’s my first use of them…to bring in the New Year!
I also replaced the 0 with the Delicate Ornament Thinlet, layering the Gold Glimmer Paper over Silver Foil Paper! It really sparkles! Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White.
- On top is a 4-1/8 x 5-1/8 layer of Basic Black.
- A 1-1/4 x 5 strip of striped Winter Wonderland Designer Paper was adhered across the top and the speckle pattern cut to 3 x 5 places along the bottom.
- A piece of 1/8 Silver Ribbon hides the overlap seam.
- The 2, 1 and 6 were cut with the Large Number Framelits from Gold Glimmer Paper and adhered along the bototm portion.
- The Delicate Ornament Thinlet was cut from Gold Glimmer Paper, then layered on Silver Foil Paper and hand-cut around the shape. The hanger portion is Silver Foil Paper, too.
- Another piece of 1/8″ Silver Ribbon was tied in a bow and added with a Mini Glue Dot!
- Happy New Year from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped with Basic Black Ink on Thick Whisper White and cut with the banner from the Large Number Framelits…love that they included it in that set!
- Two Rhinestones finish off the sides of the banner and one in the center of the ornament add a little more glimmer.
That’s it for my card…check out the rest of the Design Team over on SUO Challenges! Thanks for stopping by!