Woohoo!!! Today is the day that Create with Connie and Mary opens our March 2016 Mini Session! It’s not too late to join! My card today gives you a hint of my project this month. It’s all about the grads, the Large Number Framelits and the Pyramid Pals Thinlets Dies!
My kids are grown, of course, but my son IS graduating with his Master’s Degree at Ohio State University in May, so I do have graduation on the mind! I should have done this in OSU colors to give to him! lol! But, I always seem to know 1-2 people who are graduating from high school or college each year…just change up the colors to match their school! And, the It’s My Party Designer Paper has a couple great black print patterns to coordinate with it!
The Sale-A-Bration set, Perfect Pairings, is a great set…I love the font on it…and it is FREE to get for the rest of the month! Here’s the inside…simple so you could write a nice note.
Here are the details:
- The base card is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Basic Black folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/2 layer of Bermuda Bay, the 2 x 5-1/4 layer was added. Then the 1/8″ Bermuda Bay Stitched ribbon was added to hide the seam.
- 2016 was cut from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Large Number Framelits and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The inside triangle on the Pyramid Pals Thinlet box was cut from Whisper White cardstock, then stamped with Congrats from Perfect Pairings Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The bowtie from the Pyramid Pals Thinlets was cut from Basic Black and added to the number 1, then a Perfect White Accent added to the center.
- Inside, a 3/4 x 5-1/4 strip of the same DSP was added to the bottom of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, then You Did It was stamped across several times with Bermuda Bay Ink.
March 2016 MINI SESSION is only $8.95 US with a projects using stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog!
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Sets we are using for the March session:
- Pyramid Pal Thinlets & Large Number Framelits
- Sunburst Sayings Bundle
- Timeless Textures & Cups & Kettle Framelits
- Botanical Blooms Bundle
- Grateful Bunch
Sign up for both March and April and we have a FUN Bonus project for you!
Head over to Create with Connie and Mary to sign up now!