I’m so glad the theme this week on SUO Challenges is Wintertime because I realized that I hadn’t posted my personal Christmas Card for this year! The only difference between mine and this one is the greeting…I did use the Sending you a Flurry of Warm Christmas Wishes from Flurry of Wishes stamp set on mine. For this challenge, I switched it out to the Let it Snow greeting in Snow Place! Isn’t my snowman cute? Everyone liked him!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Cherry Cobbler, folded in half.
- The 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Smoky Slate was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and adhered to the front.
- The snowman was cut with the 1-3/4 and 2-1/2 Circle Punches from Whisper White. The buttons were from Snow Place stamp set and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- The scarf is a 1/4 x 4-1/2″ strip of Merry Moments DSP, cut with two tails.
- The snowflake from Flurry of Wishes was stamped with Real Red and punched with the Snow Flurry Punch and added to the scarf with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. Also has a rhinestone in the center.
- The eyes are 1/4″ Basic Black cardstock circles highlighted with the White Gel Pen.
- The nose is the tip of the Tree Punch from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
- The hat is a 1″ square of Basic Black trimmed and 1/8″ strips of Basic Black for the brim and Merry Moments DSP for the hat band. It is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, too.
- Finally, Let it Snow from Snow Place was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Make sure to check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team to see what they did this week! This theme is just in time as we are getting a few flurries of snow in Ohio…our first of the season. Doesn’t look like it will stick, though.