Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad! They have been married 57 years! If I had remembered it was on the same day as this challenge, I’d have gone with a wedding/anniversary theme! Oh well!
The theme this week on SUO Challenges is “All Kinds of Showers”…could be baby, wedding, or literally showers of rain! I went with a shower of hearts for baby on my card!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 So Saffron cardstock, folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the greeting from Happy Notes was stamped with Basic Gray Ink.
- Two clouds from the Tree Builder Punch were punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Confetti hearts were punched with the Confetti Hearts Border Punch from So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Mint Macaron and Pink Pirouette cardstocks and adhered as “heart showers” from the clouds using Liquid Monoadhesive Glue.
- In the greeting, the Small Heart punched from So Saffron is layered over the stamped image and a small Mint Macaron Confetti Heart placed in the center. It is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
That’s it for me! Check out the rest of the SUO Design Team over on SUO Challenges and come play along!