This week’s SUO Challenge theme is “All Kinds of Weather”. Although I’m not looking forward to it, I do like the look of snowy weather! And, as long as I don’t have to drive in it! lol! So, I used the pretty snowflake in Tin of Tags for this week’s Design Team card! I went with some non-traditional colors of Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate…love that combination!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Pink Pirouette cardstock, folded in half.
- The top of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Along the bottom, I stamped the snowflake randomly with Smoky Slate and Pink Pirouette Inks.
- The Silver Glitter Ribbon goes across the center and is adhered behind the Whisper White layer.
- Warm Wishes was stamped with Smoky Slate Ink on scrap Whisper White and cut with the Layering Circles Thinlets, then layered on the larger Scallop Layering Circle of Smoky Slate. It was added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Some of the pink Fancy Frost Sequins were glued on the front for a little extra bling!
OK…check out what the rest of the Design Team did this week with the “All Kinds of Weather” challenge over on SUO Challenges! Then grab your stamps and play along!