The theme this week on SUO Challenges is Holiday Cuteness! Well, there certainly is a LOT of Holiday Cuteness going around in the Holiday Catalog! Made it hard to choose what set I wanted to use! But, I just did get the Merry Mice Stamp Set with some host rewards, so pulled it out again to use it on this week’s challenge! Instead of using the trio of mice, I stamped them and cut each one out individually and colored them. You’ll be seeing each of them over the next few days! This set is really SO much cuter in person than in the catalog!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The top portion of the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Mint Macaron is embossed with the Holly folder.
- A 1-1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Presents & Pinecones Designer Paper is placed across the front, then a 1/4 x 5-1/4 strip of Red Glimmer Paper was added on top.
- The greeting was stamped with Memento Black Ink under the DSP.
- The trio of mice were stamped with Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White, then cut out separately. I colored this one with Emerald Envy, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate Markers and Blender Pen, then carefully cut around him.
- I added him to the Stitched Circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals, added some Red Thread in loops behind the circle, then placed it on the front of the card with more Stampin’ Dimensionals. I did color a little bit of the ground with Smoky Slate for his shadow.
That’s it for my Holiday Cuteness! Check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team to see what they did with the challenge over on SUO Challenges!