The theme this time on SUO Challenges is “Time for Valentines”. Appropriate time of year! Here’s one I made up with my favorite Valentine colors, Pool Party, Whisper White and Real Red!
Here are the details:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Pool Party Cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 strip of Sending Love Designer Paper was added.
- A piece of Sending Love 1/8″ Real Red Ribbon hides the seam and is adhered in the back.
- The swash from Sealed with Love stamp set was stamped twice with Pool Party Ink.
- The Hello Love greeting was stamped over top with Memento Black Ink.
- The 3D Heart was cut from Real Red and the slotted heart from Basic Black cardstocks and adhered to the front. The arrow was cut from Pool Party cardstock and adhered behind the 3D heart.
- The floral heart was stamped with Real Red and cut with the 3D heart, then the outer portion cut off. It is adhered to the solid Real Red 3D heart.
- The lips were stamped with Real Red.
OK…check out the rest of the SUO Challenge Design Team this time to see what they did with the “Time For Valentines” theme and they come play along!