Here’s the old card…you can see details here: http://inkspiredtreasures.com/cards/fms10-designer-paper-tree/
Then here is the revised version featuring new embossing folder, new Designer Paper and new Mini Sequin Trim!
Here are the details for the new card:
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Real Red cardstock, scored at 4-1/4 and folded.
- The front of the base card has been embossed with the Quilt Top Embossing Folder.
- On the 2-3/4 x 4-1/4 panel of Whisper White, a tree was built with DSP squares. Starting up from the trunk of the tree, I cut 4 squares of Quilted Christmas Designer Paper, then cut them in half diagonally. They are sizes of 2″, 1 3/4″, 1 1/2″ and 1 1/4″. You will get TWO trees from one square. I tilted each of the triangles, growing smaller as they reach the top. Each of them is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A 1/2 x 2-3/4 strip of Whisper White was torn and added to the bottom of the Whisper White panel for the snow. A 1/2 x 1-1/2 piece of Early Espresso cardstock is the trunk of the tree tucked until the bottom of the tree and under the snow.
- Some Gold Mini Sequin Trim was added added down the front of the tree, held in place with Mini Glue Dots.
- The Whisper White panel was adhered to a 3 x 4-1/4 panel of Garden Green cardstock, then added to the base card.
- Merry from Sweet Home stamp set was stamped with Garden Green on Whisper White, then cut into a banner shape and tucked under the tree.
- The star at the top is from the Starlight Thinlits, cut from Gold Glimmer Paper.
I LOVE the revamped version…how about you? That Mini Sequin Trim is SO much fun! Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the Design Team for SUO Challenges did this week with this theme! I’m sure they will have some great ideas!