I must admit that I’m missing a new snowman or snowflake set in the Holiday Catalog. I know…we’ve had several sets over the past few years, but I love them for the holidays! However, there are a few individual ones scattered among the stamp sets, and I love the shape of the snowflake in Tin of Tags Stamp Set. AND…this set is ON SALE for 25% off this month! PLUS…I discovered that it fits the Flower Medallion Punch that is in the Annual Catalog…SCORE!
Here are the details!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Soft Sky, folded in half.
- On the 3-3/4 x 5 layer of Whisper White, the snowflake was stamped randomly along the left side with Soft Sky Ink four times….then once in the upper right corner.
- Making Spirits Bright was stamped with Memento Black Ink and then adhered to the base card.
- Another snowflake was stamped on scrap Whisper White with Soft Sky Ink and punched with the Flower Medallion Punch. Another Flower Medallion was punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. The two were adhered together with Monoadhesive Glue (that works best when adhering to Glimmer Paper!). Then the snowflake element was added to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A piece of silver Glimmer Ribbon was tied in a knot, then adhered to the center of the snowflake…a little different look than using a Rhinestone!
Love how this turned out! Below are the items I used on this card…feel free to order from my online store by clicking on one of the photos!
AND…check out our Create with Connie and Mary website where you can find out more about our brand new November 2016 Mini Session that will be opening soon! PLUS…sign up for both the November and December Mini Sessions together and get a free HOLIDAY BONUS tutorial! We know you’ll be excited about that! Our December issue will be featuring the Occasions & SAB catalogs! WOOHOO!
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects…THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items…perfect for your club or stamp camp! Perfectly priced at only $8.95 per month!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.