Several weeks ago, I worked on several cards using Tin of Tags and these soft colors. You can see the one I posted already HERE. So, here’s another slightly different one I did!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate cardstock, folded in half.
- The 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Paper is textured, so I sponged Pink Pirouette Ink over top to bring out the embossed look, then adhered to the base card.
- A 2-1/4 x 4 panel of Whisper White was randomly stamped with the snowflake in Tin of Cards with Pink Pirouette and Smoky Slate Inks. It was added to a 2-1/2 x 4 panel of Smoky Slate, then adhered across the front.
- Warm Wishes from Tin of Cards stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate on Whisper White, then cut with the Layering Circles Framelits. It was adhered to the Scallop Layering Circle slightly larger of Smoky Slate cardstock, then added to the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A short length of Silver Glimmer Ribbon was added from the back of the Fancy Frost DSP layer to under the circle. Then a bow tied with more Silver Glimmer Ribbon and adhered with Mini Glue Dots to the front.
The Create with Connie and Mary October Mini Session opened yesterday (October 11th) and it features products from the Holiday Mini! It’s not too late to join!
* 3 card sets
* two 3D projects
* only $8.95 per month
Exclusive projects for SUBSCRIBERS only that will not be shown anywhere else!
AND…if you sign up for BOTH September and October you can still get the FREE bonus project…great for a fun class or to decorate your home!
So NOW is the time to join and get GREAT ideas for fall and get a head start on Christmas too! Here’s a peek of the bonus project: