I am on a roll using this Watercolor Winter stamp set. I just mounted it last week and think I have used it almost exclusively since then! Here's my latest one. I used almost all the same elements as the one yesterday.
The base on this one is Lucky Limeade.
- On the background, I stamped the pine needles image a couple times in Lucky Limeade Ink above and below where I would be placing the DSP.
- I added a strip of Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper, and wrapped the 1/4 Real Red Stitched Ribbon around to the back and adhered.
- I cut the Label Collection Framelit from Very Vanilla and stamped the pine needles on it in Lucky Limeade a couple times, then cut off the left edge so it lined up on my card.
- I stamped Noel from Greetings of the Season stamp set in Early Espresso Ink in the bottom right corner.
- I stamped the Poinsettia twice, cut out a full one, then just the center of the second one and placed it on the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added tiny Pearls in the center.
- I stamped off with the first step of the Pinecone and Early Espresso, then full strength of Early Espresso for the outline on top. I cut them out and placed them under the Poinsettia.
I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better…yesterday's or today's! Which one do you like better?
Don't forget, this is one of the sets we are using this week over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition. You still have time to sign up for over 30 step-by-step PHOTO tutorials! At a price of $29.95 US, that is less than $1 each! See some sample tutorials over on Create with Connie and Mary so you have a feel for what we do!