I think Watercolor Winter is such a pretty set! Easy two-step stamping! It is one of the stamp sets we are featuring in our projects this week on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition 2012! It's not too late to join. You'll get over 30 step-by-step PHOTO tutorials when you purchase a subscription. At a price of $29.95 US, that's less than $1 per tutorial! And…don't forget…we have merchandise PRIZES we will be drawing for subscribers…and chances to earn a FREE subscription to our upcoming Occasions Edition 2013!
This card came together SO easily…less than a few minutes, really! It certainly took me longer to cut out the two poinsettias than it did to put the whole thing together.
I took my inspiration for the colors from the Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper.
- The base card is Real Red cardstock.
- I layered on the green pattern from Candlelight Christmas DSP.
- I stamped the greeting from Greetings of the Season in Early Espresso Ink.
- I added the pine branch, inked with Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso marker to the left side of the Very Vanilla strip.
- I stamped the Poinsettias in Real Red and Early Espresso outline on Very Vanilla, then cut them out. They were placed on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added some Pearls in the centers of the Poinsettias for a little bling.
No ribbon on this, so it would mail nice and flat for your holiday card!
Hope you enjoy it!