WOOHOO! Over on Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 we are showing off the sets we used this past week with a BLOG HOP!!! Come take the tour and see what the designers have come up with. (Of course, you can only see the actual 3D projects if you are a subscriber!) You probably have just come from Deb Currier’s blog…love her card, don’t you? Before you take the tour, here is some information about our Holiday Collection 2014 session:
We are just finishing up Week 2 on our Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014! We are doing four weeks of holiday and winter projects for home decor and gift giving! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s single stamp, Christmas Bauble for my card since I used it on my fun project this past week! I really wanted the ornament to look “shiny”, so I used Cherry Cobbler and Calypso Coral Blendabilities to shade it. The Gold Glimmer paper and Gold 1/8″ Ribbon really make it sparkle!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 Cherry Cobbler cardstock folded in half to make the base.
- Along the right side is a 1 3/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack.
- I added a 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Gold Glimmer Paper to hide the seam.
- I cut a 3 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White and adhered it towards the bottom left side.
- Holiday Cheer from Cheerful Tags was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- The ornament was stamped with Tuxedo Black on scrap Whisper White, then colored with Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Blendabilities. I added some White Gel Pen highlights.
- I punched a 1/8″ hole in the ornament handle and threaded the 1/8″ Gold Ribbon thru the hole to the back of the ornament and adhered to the back of the Whisper White.
- The ornament was popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finally, I added some banner strips on the right side of the ornament from Trim the Tree DSP and Gold Glimmer Paper.
I love how it turned out!
OK…so now continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014 Design Team blogs to see their cards and what sets they used! Next up is Natasha Zandbergen!