We are just finishing up Week 3 on our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015! This week was Card “Create”tions Week…sets of four cards using different stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog…a very popular week! It’s not too late to join and you won’t miss anything…you can refer back to the projects 24/7 for up to a year! For only $29.95 US, you’ll get over 24 project ideas not shown ANYWHERE else! So, stop by Create with Connie and Mary and sign up!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s stamp set, Painted Petals, for my card set this week that subscribers saw this past Thursday! So, I’ve made a little favor you can make to go along with the card set for your class or gift!
Slip off the belly band and open it up to store your little treat!
I know you are going to want measurements, right? Here you go!
- The base is 3 1/2 x 11 Pistachio Pudding, scored at 3-3/4, 4-1/4, and 8-1/4, fold all scorelines inside towards the center.
- Emboss the front panel (closest two the double score lines) with Spring Flowers folder.
- On the edge closest to the single score line, push the Word Window punch in as far as it will go and punch the width needed for your treat.
- Place a piece of Sticky Strip on that same end, place your treat, then press the Sticky Strip flap down to hold it in place.
- On the front, add a 3-1/4 x 3-1/2 piece of Something Borrowed Designer Paper.
- For the belly band, cut a 1 x 11 piece of Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock. Score at 5-1/4 and 5-3/4, wrap around base. Add Sahara Sand Lace to bottom of front piece.
- Pierce a hole on the open ends and place a Candy Dot Brad Base. Add green Subtles Candy Dot to center. Trim ends with a flag cut.
- Cut second from smallest Oval with Oval Framelits from Whisper White cardstock. Stamp Thank You in Tuxedo Black Ink, the stems with Pistachio Pudding, the flowers with Crisp Cantaloupe and the dotted line with Calypso Coral. Sponge around edges with Pistachio Pudding Ink. Add to Belly Band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a Coastal Cabana bow and add to stems with Mini Glue Dot.
OK…so now continue on around the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 Design Team blogs to see their cards and what sets they used this week on their projects! Next up is Mary Brown!