Hi everyone!!! I am usually so busy with blogging for our Create with Connie and Mary challenges that I don’t get a chance to blog some of my other cards. I have SEVERAL swap cards I’ve made that I haven’t shared! So, here is the first one using Wiggle Worm that I did for the Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers Swap!
WIGGLE WORM BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The 3-1/8 x 4-5/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock has a 2 x 3-1/8 piece of Garden Lane Designer Paper added to the bottom.
- The grass was cut with the Wiggle Bugs Die from Shaded Spruce cardstock and placed across the seam.
- Cute as a Bug was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the clouds with Mint Macaron.
- The ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Wiggle Bugs die. She was popped up in the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Real Red Rhinestone jewel was added next to the greeting!
That Wiggle Worm set is really one of my favorites! You’ll see a couple more swap cards I did using this bundle, too!
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we've made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We've paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
Who can resist Stampin' Up!'s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin' Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We've made three cards (one a really "cool" fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN' FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN' FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won't want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: WMGYQXSV