Hi everyone!!! I am usually so busy with blogging for our Create with Connie and Mary challenges that I don’t get a chance to blog some of my other cards. I have SEVERAL swap cards I’ve made that I haven’t shared! So, here is the first one using Wiggle Worm that I did for the Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers Swap!
WIGGLE WORM BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The 3-1/8 x 4-5/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock has a 2 x 3-1/8 piece of Garden Lane Designer Paper added to the bottom.
- The grass was cut with the Wiggle Bugs Die from Shaded Spruce cardstock and placed across the seam.
- Cute as a Bug was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the clouds with Mint Macaron.
- The ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Wiggle Bugs die. She was popped up in the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Real Red Rhinestone jewel was added next to the greeting!
That Wiggle Worm set is really one of my favorites! You’ll see a couple more swap cards I did using this bundle, too!
Create with Connie and Mary is featuring the PAINTED CHRISTMAS SUITE of products for our next Collection of EIGHT CARD TUTORIALS to get you ready for the holiday season! The CHRISTMAS SEASON'S nature-inspired images can be country rustic or formally elegant. We've also used the heartfelt sentiments from the CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER stamp set, along with the full card sized CHRISTMAS PINECONE DIES for your handcrafted messages! See more details HERE!
Ghosts, Skulls, Cats and Pumpkins are hanging out here on Create with Connie and Mary with our CUTEST HALLOWEEN COLLECTION of tutorials! We've designed FOUR fun and easy Halloween favors to give to the ghosts and goblins around your house or workplace! These exclusive treat favors use the CUTEST HALLOWEEN STAMP SET and HALLOWEEN PUNCH, along with the Cute Halloween Designer Paper, and are sure to make the recipient smile! See details here!
Use HOST CODE: W9B3G9EM