Hi everyone!!! I am usually so busy with blogging for our Create with Connie and Mary challenges that I don’t get a chance to blog some of my other cards. I have SEVERAL swap cards I’ve made that I haven’t shared! So, here is the first one using Wiggle Worm that I did for the Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers Swap!
WIGGLE WORM BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The 3-1/8 x 4-5/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock has a 2 x 3-1/8 piece of Garden Lane Designer Paper added to the bottom.
- The grass was cut with the Wiggle Bugs Die from Shaded Spruce cardstock and placed across the seam.
- Cute as a Bug was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the clouds with Mint Macaron.
- The ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Wiggle Bugs die. She was popped up in the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Real Red Rhinestone jewel was added next to the greeting!
That Wiggle Worm set is really one of my favorites! You’ll see a couple more swap cards I did using this bundle, too!
Stampin' Up!'s Peaceful Poppies Suite is SO striking with gorgeous flowers and coordinating bright designer paper and accessories. We've designed an EXCLUSIVE Collection featuring BOTH Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundles...AND also included a couple with "outside the box" colors! This Collection has FOUR cards and TWO small favors with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS. See all the details HERE!
This Heartfelt "From My Heart" Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring TWO card ideas and FOUR easy 3D treat projects for your family, friends and co-workers or classroom! So nice to spread a little Valentine cheer and these treats are SO MUCH FUN to make! See all the details HERE!
And, don't forget our other Collection from the new Occasions catalog. We've put together a great collection of tutorials featuring one of our favorites, Best Dressed Suite of products! Get ready NOW for your January classes! This Dressed to Impress Collection has step-by-step photo tutorials featuring three card ideas (one a special fold) and a 3D project to help inspire the "New You in the New Year!" Your customers (and you!) will love making this fun project in class! See all the details HERE!