Hi everyone!!! I am usually so busy with blogging for our Create with Connie and Mary challenges that I don’t get a chance to blog some of my other cards. I have SEVERAL swap cards I’ve made that I haven’t shared! So, here is the first one using Wiggle Worm that I did for the Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers Swap!
WIGGLE WORM BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The 3-1/8 x 4-5/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock has a 2 x 3-1/8 piece of Garden Lane Designer Paper added to the bottom.
- The grass was cut with the Wiggle Bugs Die from Shaded Spruce cardstock and placed across the seam.
- Cute as a Bug was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the clouds with Mint Macaron.
- The ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Wiggle Bugs die. She was popped up in the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Real Red Rhinestone jewel was added next to the greeting!
That Wiggle Worm set is really one of my favorites! You’ll see a couple more swap cards I did using this bundle, too!
Ice cream, ice cream, we all scream for ice cream! And, of course, popsicles, too! For our latest Collection of tutorials, we are using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set and Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch! You'll get SIX unique tutorials that include four cards (one a special fold), a treat box and a special 3D favor! See more details HERE!
Stampin' Up!'s FLOWERING CACTUS PRODUCT MEDLEY is a GREAT value and everywhere you look, cacti are featured as part of home décor! We loved the whimsical cactus images and "punny" greetings in the stamp set, so just had to use it for our next Collection! The Flowering Cactus Product Medley kit comes with stamps, dies, designer paper, felt flowers, and two colors of linen thread, everything you need to make it EASY to create! You'll get FOUR unique tutorials that include three cards (one a special fold), and a fun organizing project! See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: SW7NGG27