Hi everyone!!! I am usually so busy with blogging for our Create with Connie and Mary challenges that I don’t get a chance to blog some of my other cards. I have SEVERAL swap cards I’ve made that I haven’t shared! So, here is the first one using Wiggle Worm that I did for the Stampin’ Up! Trip Achievers Swap!
WIGGLE WORM BUNDLE
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Old Olive cardstock, scored at 5-1/2 and folded.
- On top is a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 layer of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
- The 3-1/8 x 4-5/8 layer of Whisper White cardstock has a 2 x 3-1/8 piece of Garden Lane Designer Paper added to the bottom.
- The grass was cut with the Wiggle Bugs Die from Shaded Spruce cardstock and placed across the seam.
- Cute as a Bug was stamped with Memento Black Ink and the clouds with Mint Macaron.
- The ladybug was stamped with Memento Black Ink on scrap Whisper White cardstock, colored with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends and cut with the Wiggle Bugs die. She was popped up in the grass with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A Real Red Rhinestone jewel was added next to the greeting!
That Wiggle Worm set is really one of my favorites! You’ll see a couple more swap cards I did using this bundle, too!
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we've done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
From sweet to just a little bit spooky...the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween...they are a wonderful shape! We've paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
Use HOST CODE: YR927SKF