How do you like that title? What are you thinking right now? I made this Wondrous Wreath card last month for a friend going thru chemo again for breast cancer. But, I didn’t want to make a serious card. I knew she’d love the bling of the Silver Glimmer Paper and shiny Silver Vellum and the bright pink colors on the wreath. Plus I added the fun greeting from the stamp set, Flamingo Tango. I must admit, one of the BIG reasons in getting that set (other than the donation Stampin’ Up! makes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities), was this greeting.
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Smoky Slate.
- I cut a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White and one from Silver Vellum Paper. I adhered the Silver Vellum Paper to the Whisper White by placing Mini Glue dots behind a few of the silver dots in the corners. They are hidden that way!
- I cut a 1 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of Silver Glimmer and cut a flag end, then added it to the front of the base card.
- The wreath from Stampin’ Up!’s Wondrous Wreath was stamped with Pink Pirouette, then the Strawberry Slush and finally with Silver Ink Berries, then cut out with the matching Wreath framelits.
- I popped it up on the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The greeting from Flamingo Lingo was stamped with Strawberry Slush, then cut out with the Bitty Banner frametlits and added to the front with a dimensional.
- I tied a bow in the Strawberry Slush Thick Twine and added it with a Mini Glue Dot!
Do you love it? I do! I think this would be so fun to receive in the mail! I think it would make a great non-traditional Christmas Card with a different greeting, too!
STOCK UP ADHESIVE SALE!!!
this is NOT available at my online store since it is my personal sale
YES!!! Other items may be added to your order!
*MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 12 items…can be ANY combination of adhesives!