This was one of the first cards I made when playing around with the Work of Art stamp set (AVAILABLE JUNE 2nd!). To be honest…it really didn’t come out as I had pictured it in my head! But I kind of like it…different than what I’ve seen done with this set! And, I’ve used that Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe combination again. LOVE them together! What do you think?
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, folded in half.
- I added a 4 x 5 1/4 layer of Whisper White.
- On the 3 3/4 x 4 layer of Sahara Sand, I stamped the swipe image from Work of Art across several times with Sahara Sand ink.
- Across the center, I added a 3 3/4 x 1 1/2 piece of In Color Patterned DSP in the Crisp Cantaloupe Polka Dot pattern.
- In the center, I punched a 1″ circle from Gold Metallic cardstock, then punched the Artisan Punch around it. That is popped up on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I stamped the Just For with Crisp Cantaloupe on a 1/2″ strip of Whisper White and tucked the end under the left side and over the right side of the Artisan Punch piece.
- Next I stamped You in Black Stazon ink on the Sahara Sand background.
- The Bitty Butterflies were punched from another pattern of In Color Patterned DSP and added with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front.
- I used Gold Sequins for the butterfly bodies and a couple extra ones sprinkled in the background.
I love the shiny gold accents on here! Hope you enjoy it, too!!!
Don’t forget about my RIBBON SHARES…find the details HERE!!!