I love this greeting set, Yippee Skippee…so many fun sayings in it! And they gave it to us FREE at Convention! This greeting in particular I'll use a lot! This is the card that was for my Go Diva's swap at Convention! I love the color combination…Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit and Smoky Slate. The pops of Summer Starfruit really stand out! And I love the Soho Subway Designer Paper patterns. I had originally punched out about 50 of those yellow flowers with the Pansy Punch for another project, but ended up changing my mind on what to use…so built this card around that flower!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 of Bermuda Bay, folded in half.
- I embossed the bottom portion of a 4 x 5 1/4 panel of Smoky Slate cardstock with the Chevron folder.
- I stamped Awesome…thanks from the Yippee Skippee stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a cut out Chalk Talk Framelit tag.
- I punched a 1/8" hole on the left side, then threaded my Summer Starfruit Stitched ribbon around and tied it on the right with Early Espresso Bakers Twine. It is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals right over the "line" between the embossed and non-embossed area.
- I tucked a 1 1/2 x 3 piece of Soho Subway Designer Paper under the tag and cut the flag end. I love that wood print pattern in that package…beautiful swirly colors in it!
- I used one of the Summer Starfruit patterned DSP punched with the Pansy Punch and added a 1/2" punched circle of Bermuda Bay in the center and a Large Rhinestone Jewel.
Hope the Go Diva swappers liked my card!
STILL TAKING ORDERS!
All Ribbon Shares!!!
BONUS: Get a free package of Candy Dots in your choice of family color with each $50 ribbon share purchase (before shipping)!