So here is my card for this week’s blog hop! I combined the “sunburst” from Kinda Eclectic behind the light bulb. I think this light bulb is a great image for so many different type cards!
- The base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Crushed Curry folded in half.
- On the 4 x 5-1/4 layer of Whisper White, the “sunburst” from Kinda Eclectic was stamped with Crushed Curry Ink towards the top left side, and You Brighten My Day greeting was stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Two 1/2 x 5 strips of Stacked with Love Designer Paper were cut with staggered flag ends and placed towards the bottom.
- A tiny 1/8″ x 5-1/4 strip of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was placed over the seam.
- The light bulb was stamped on scrap Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Crushed Curry Marker. It was punched with the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch and layered on 1-3/8″ Basic Black punched circle. It was popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the front of the card inside the “sunburst”.
- Finally, the Best Year Ever accessory button was tied with White Bakers Twine and placed on the front with Mini Glue Dots!
OK…next up is Mary Brown…you KNOW I love her work! Have fun taking the blog hop!