LOVE this new stamp set, Howl-o-ween Treat. Of course, I can say that about ALL the Halloween stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog! So, I’m showing off one of the new sets coming soon for the Create with Connie and Mary launch of the new August Mini Session registration! Our July session was so popular, we’re doing it again for August!
Here are the details:
• Our mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
o Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
o Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
• All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
• BONUS: Every month in the weeks following the release, Connie and Mary will each do two additional cards to make an Bonus Card Set project for you! Make sure you check back with us!
Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Deb Currier! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
August Mini session is available on August 19th (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
Cost is only $8.95 US
Sets used for this collection
• Build a Birthday
• From Land to Sea
• Wild About Flowers
• Gift from the Garden
• Build a Banner (using it for other than banners!)
• BONUS: Howl-o-ween Treat
AND FINALLY…here’s a little teaser of the five projects for our August Collection…
OK…there are a couple little TIPS on this card that probably aren’t readily noticeable! One is that the bones under the skull aren’t actually that long. I stamped the bone image twice and cut them in half, then added them under the skull to appear that they are long. The other is the RIP alphabet letters…I didn’t use an alphabet set…I cut out the letters from the Trick or Treat greeting in that set! Isn’t that cool?
So, here are the details:
- The base is 4-1/4 x 11 Tangelo Twist, folded in half.
- The star pattern from Happy Hauntings DSP is cut 3-3/4 x 5 and adhered on front. I then decided to add the striped pattern across the bottom, it measures 1-1/2 x 4-1/4.
- A 1/4″ x 4-1/4 strip of Black Glimmer Paper hides the seam. I also cut out the word Boo! from Boo To You Framelits from Black Glimmer Paper and adhered it with the new Fine Tip Glue Pen to the DSP.
- I used the Lots of Label framelit and cut a piece of Basic Gray for the tombstone. I sponged White Craft Ink around the edges.
- The skull and bones from Howl-o-ween were stamped on Very Vanilla with the new Archival Black Ink Pad, and cut out with the Boo to You Framelits. Then the bones were cut in half as described above, and were placed on the tombstone with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a couple rhinestones to the eyes for a little bling.
- The Trick or Trick greeting was stamped with Archival Black Ink on scrap Very Vanilla, then the RIP letters were hand-cut and added to the top of the tombstone. Cut off the leg of the second R to make your P.
Isn’t that FUN??? I love how it turned out! OK, don’t forget to sign up for the BRAND NEW August 2015 Mini session that will be available SOON! Details are on Create with Connie and Mary!
|Archival Basic Black Ink Pad, White Craft Ink
|Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray
|Happy Hauntings Designer Paper, Boo to You Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Black Glimmer Paper, Rhinestones, Fine Tip Glue Pen