It’s Day 2 of PREVIEW WEEK over on Create with Connie and Mary! We are giving away BLOG CANDY this week…free subscriptions…and introducing our Design Team! PLUS we will have a couple FREE TUTORIALS for you so you can see a sample of what our subscription is all about!
Now is the time to subscribe to Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014. This collection features projects using products from the NEW CATALOG…you don’t want to miss it! We have over 18 projects for stamp camps and classes, PLUS over 24 EXCLUSIVE card ideas! All that for only $24.95 US! But, this is the LAST WEEK for the Early Bird Special…sign up before Sunday! More details on Create with Connie and Mary!
I think Sweetbriar Rose is such a pretty stamp from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog! Of course, it is perfect for coloring with our Blendabilities (coming soon!) I’m still practicing, but they do make coloring pretty easy! I combined it with Maritime…I thought they two complimented each other really well!
Here are the details:
- The base is 4 1/4 x 11 Real Red cardstock.
- Across the bottom, I cut a 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of the red check pattern in Maritime Designer Paper, then added a 1 x 4 1/4 piece of the stripe pattern from the same package on top.
- I stamped the Sweetbriar Rose on Whisper White with my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad (necessary for the Blendabilities), and colored it with the Cherry Cobber and Old Olive Assortments.
- I used my Oval Framelits to cut it out, then placed on the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For a little extra touch, I added a blue Designer Button, tied with White Bakers Twine.