This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is a “Valentine Favor”. I love sending the grandkids some fun Valentine items and I’m looking forward to getting some packaging ideas this week!
I think the Sweet Conversations Bundle is one of the cutest we have had in a while! I used the Sweet Hearts Dies to make another little robot! (You can see the first one I made here!) I’ve added my robot to one of the new Sweet Little Boxes. They hold a box of Conversation Hearts perfectly!
- The base is the Sweet Little Box assembled.
- I added a 2-1/4 x 3-3/8 piece of Sweet Talk Designer Paper to the front.
- Since I already had one cut out, I used the cloud from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, but you could use the Cloud Punch instead!
- The head and body are cut from Blushing Bride cardstock using the Sweet Hearts Dies. The larger body heart is cut from Melon Mambo cardstock and the small hearts on the body, eye and antennas are the double heart Sweet Hearts Die cut from Real Red cardstock.
- I used the squiggle die from Hippo & Friends Dies for the arms cut from Melon Mambo cardstock. The legs, antennas, and feet are small strips of Basic Black cardstock. The “lights” on the body is a strip of Real Red cardstock.
- The hands are a 1/4″ circle punched from Basic Black and the mouth is a half of the 1/4 circle. The white eye is a 3/8″ circle and the pupils a 1/8″ circle of Basic Black cardstock.
- Inside the heart and below on the body are Iridescent Rhinestones.
- Some silver Simply Elegant Trim is added as a bow at the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
Such a cute little robot, don’t you think? Perfect for one of the grandkids! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: FFQJYT32
Create some winter magic with Stampin' Up!'s MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE! The delicate sprigs, berries and foliage combined with fine-line greetings promote winter's subtle beauty. Add a birthday, anniversary or get well greeting instead for an extra special message to warm up the cold weather months. Our MAGICAL MEADOW CARD COLLECTION features the MAGICAL MEADOW BUNDLE with the WINTER MEADOW DESIGNER PAPER. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX cards in this Collection! See more details HERE!
Celebrating a holly, jolly Christmas or any festive occasion is SO easy using Stampin' Up!'s MERRY & BRIGHT STAMP SET & DIES! Mix and match the word block greetings and use the two different types of lights for bright and colorful fun and instant cheer on your paper projects. Our MERRY & BRIGHT COLLECTION features the MERRY & BRIGHT BUNDLE with the MERRY BOLD & BRIGHT DESIGNER PAPER to make quick cards or decorations for any type of party. There are step-by-step tutorial instructions for SIX projects...four card designs AND two gift card holder ideas! See more details HERE!
Winter trees to Christmas scenes, our MERRIEST TREES COLLECTION has you covered! With multiple sizes of trees, presents, ornaments and stars that double as snowflakes, you won't run out of creative options using this set! We featured the MERRIEST TREES STAMP SET AND DIES with the A WALK IN THE FOREST DESIGNER PAPER to share the love of Christmas and the entire winter season. There are step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special project to use yourself, sell at craft fairs, or give away as a gift during the holidays! See more details HERE!