This week’s Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop theme is a “Valentine Favor”. I love sending the grandkids some fun Valentine items and I’m looking forward to getting some packaging ideas this week!
I think the Sweet Conversations Bundle is one of the cutest we have had in a while! I used the Sweet Hearts Dies to make another little robot! (You can see the first one I made here!) I’ve added my robot to one of the new Sweet Little Boxes. They hold a box of Conversation Hearts perfectly!
- The base is the Sweet Little Box assembled.
- I added a 2-1/4 x 3-3/8 piece of Sweet Talk Designer Paper to the front.
- Since I already had one cut out, I used the cloud from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, but you could use the Cloud Punch instead!
- The head and body are cut from Blushing Bride cardstock using the Sweet Hearts Dies. The larger body heart is cut from Melon Mambo cardstock and the small hearts on the body, eye and antennas are the double heart Sweet Hearts Die cut from Real Red cardstock.
- I used the squiggle die from Hippo & Friends Dies for the arms cut from Melon Mambo cardstock. The legs, antennas, and feet are small strips of Basic Black cardstock. The “lights” on the body is a strip of Real Red cardstock.
- The hands are a 1/4″ circle punched from Basic Black and the mouth is a half of the 1/4 circle. The white eye is a 3/8″ circle and the pupils a 1/8″ circle of Basic Black cardstock.
- Inside the heart and below on the body are Iridescent Rhinestones.
- Some silver Simply Elegant Trim is added as a bow at the neck with a Mini Glue Dot.
Such a cute little robot, don’t you think? Perfect for one of the grandkids! OK, next up on our blog hop is our Create with Connie and Mary website, then on to creative Mary Brown, or head backwards to see Melissa Davies’ fabulous project and see what everyone did with this challenge!
Use HOST CODE: V3VR2RY9
Build your own pumpkin patch with these fun images in the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE! Mix and match the different sized pumpkins, sentiments, leaves and branches, including a little face for jack-o-lanterns and a friendly crow! The unique PICK OF THE PATCH BUILDER PUNCH helps you quickly punch these images from cardstock or designer paper. We featured the PICK OF THE PATCH BUNDLE with the unexpected O HOLY NIGHT DESIGNER PAPER for some awesome night skies and jewel-tone effects! There are step-by-step instructions for THREE card designs (one a special fold) and a fall decor project! See more details here!
Check out these "jazzy" skeletons in the new BAG OF BONES BUNDLE! So many pieces to mix and max for personalized figures and scenes! Build a spooky scene with tombstones, bats, stars, and even a rickety picket fence using the BAG OF BONES DIES. This bundle is bone-a-fide fun with even a not-so-furry friend or two. Your Halloween crafts are sure to be eerie-sistible! We featured the BAG OF BONES BUNDLE with the THEM BONES DESIGNER PAPER for a spook-tacular collection! There are step-by-step instructions for TWO card designs and TWO treat holder projects! See more details here!
Fill your crate with delightful seasonal flowers and herbs to send good wishes to someone special with the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE! The fun RUSTIC CRATE DIES provide cute farmhouse crates, labels, hardware, and gardening gloves as accessories for your floral arrangements! Mix and match any of the sweet sentiments with any image for a personalized touch. We featured the RUSTIC CRATE BUNDLE with the ALL ABOUT AUTUMN DESIGNER PAPER! This tutorial has step-by-step instructions for four projects...three card designs (one a fun fold) and a special gift project! See more details here!